728x90 AdSpace

Total Pageviews

Followers

About

Download

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

I am alone

At night, can you tell how lonely you are! In the loneliness of the night, silence man finds his neighbor. The silence of the night is the radiation of illuminated light in the sky. Zonki Pokar Hukkururi, Shankar Pokar Dak, Hutum pakhir gaan, bashjharer batase dol khawyer sobdo. They are feels stars, moons, and dark nights. The days do not look good either. I'm lonely, maybe it's so lonely this night is so good. When everyone goes to bed at night, then the night falls on lonely. And i feel loneliness so much. Just like my people have slept. Do not just sleep, do not pretend to sleep. I can not wake them even after trying hard. I'm really destitute, alone... Where as i am a dreamer, dreamer of dreams, dreams of a dreamer and a dreamer is going through thousands of dreams. But the real cruel, I have no dream of dreaming in reality. There is no one with whom i can actually transform my dreams. I want a nice beautiful mind. A beautiful life is alive. Whom we can partner for forever. I'm looking forward to finding my dreamer today. He will come, take me, and another dream will grow. Waiting for this ...
No Love No Pain

I am alone Reviewed by Face Boie on June 11, 2019 Rating: 5 At night, can you tell how lonely you are! In the loneliness of the night, silence man finds his neighbor. The silence of the night is the ...
Next
This is the most recent post
Older Post

No comments: